WerkMaster’s MOHs Hardness Testing Kit will save you time and money by helping you determine what type of concrete you are dealing with. Concrete is made up of various elements of different hardness and densities that can vary from region to region. Use of these picks will provide a general guide for surface hardness so you can choose the right diamond for the job.
- Durable and compact molded plastic case
- Non-tarnishing nickel-plated brass pin vise holders for the hardness points
- Four double-ended picks with eight points comprising 2,3,4,5,6,7,8, and 9 on MOHs hardness scale
- Two hardness plates (3.5 and 5.5)
- A 100 grit grinding stone to keep the points sharp
- Hardness table for 80 common materials
- Complete instructions